Questions for the whole family to enjoy.
1. We've gone four days without meaningful Royals games. Obviously "meaningful" is a term used loosely here, but how does four days off make you feel?
2. I had a pretty big screw-up at work the other day--something which doesn't happen often--but when all was said and done our customer ended up with a much better quality of product, and the company's profit margin was increased by a few hundred dollars for that event. And we ended up having a much better lunch than we normally have. When was the last time you screwed something up royally but everything ended up better than it would have originally been?
3. Who is your favorite active athlete of the non-present day Royal variety?
4. If you could successfully excise one thing from your life and have no prior or future knowledge of it, what would that thing be?
5. What band/artist would your friends and family be surprised that you liked?
Boner #1: Jim Rash or Nat Faxon?
Boner #2: Adam or Stephen Baldwin?