With the biggest series of the last quarter-century bearing down on us, let's take some time to not talk about it and distract ourselves with nonsense.
1. Without being able to say St. Louis, what is the worst place you've ever been to? What made it so terrible? Again, for the sake of the exercise, you can't choose St. Louis.
2. 180-degree changes in opinion are fascinating. Which person/place/thing did you originally dislike only to come around full circle on?
3. We all keep secrets from our parents. What don't your parents know about you?
4. The list of pastimes that I used to have is a long one. What one thing from your past do you wish you had not given up on?
5. If you could travel back in time to stop one solitary event (read: not a war, genocide, etc.) from taking place, what would you prevent from happening?
Boner #1: First thing in the morning or after lunch?
Boner #2: Tango or Cash?