Right now there is a group of lucky gentlemen in sunny, warm Arizona wearing full baseball uniforms like little kids and having catch with Royals legends like Dennis Leonard, Willie Wilson, and George Brett. Does that sound like something you'd want to do? Well if you have $3,900 laying around, you can join in the fun!
The package includes:
- Five (5) days/five (5) nights accommodations at the Alumni Fantasy Camp team hotel
- Breakfast buffet every day at hotel
- Lunch every day in the clubhouse
- All ground transportation
- Two (2) personalized uniforms to keep
- Daily practice sessions with your favorite Royals heroes
- Professional coaching in hitting, fielding, pitching and game fundamentals
- Your own clubhouse locker with all amenities taken care of by clubhouse staff
- One autograph session with alumni
- Awards banquet on Friday evening
- Two (2) games per day including 1 game against the alumni
- Baseball cards
- Team photo
- Video of camp
- All campers have the opportunity to purchase four (4) 2015 Opening Day tickets
- Select campers along with three (3) guests will have the opportunity to watch Batting Practice on the field prior to a 2015 Royals home game.
What, no trip to the Bellagio with George?
Royals Fantasy Camp kicked off this week at the spring training complex in Surprise, Arizona and I am absolutely green with envy. Who will be attending?
Leonard, Leibrandt, Gubicza, Black, Huismann, Brett, Balboni, Mayberry, McRae, Quirk, Wathan, Sundberg, Pryor, Biancalana, Wilson, Sheridan— Bret Saberhagen (@BretSabes) January 19, 2015
Also, Motley, Montgomery & Me. Should be a great week. Anyone remember any of those guys!— Bret Saberhagen (@BretSabes) January 19, 2015
Oh, hello childhood.
Let's get this 85 reunion fantasy camp started. #RoyalsFantasyCamp— Willie Wilson (@wwbb6) January 19, 2015
You guys should invite Joaquin Andujar too just for the laughs.
No Jason Kendall?
Sign me up.
"Don't throw 200 pitches in a game. You might hurt your arm."
You guys are living the dream, man.
And isn't that really what its all about?
Someday we'll be there. Someday.