It’s been a while since we did one of these (though Matt had five themed questions in last night’s off-day thread), but now seems as good a time as any to dive back in.
- Looking back on your life, is there any one moment that you can think about that changed the course of the rest of your life for the better?
- What is the most difficult work you have done on a vehicle?
- After watching a drunk dudebro wrongly accuse valets of stealing his $600 glasses only to eventually find them in his car and insist that they put them back after being fingered for the imaginary crime, I have to wonder: what is the occasion in which you were most wrong about something you accused another person of doing?
- What did you used to love that you can no longer be bothered to even think about?
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do for a pet?
Boner #1: Wars or trek?