We have actual baseball games being played which means actual injuries! Our Max Rieper and Shaun Newkirk talk about the first week of camp, plus we talk about Royals prospects with evaluator Adam McIntuff of 2080 Baseball. Among the topics we discuss:
- How good is the Royals’ farm system relative to other organizations?
- Should we get excited about Bubba Starling’s hot start in spring training?
- Danny Duffy’s shoulder tightness
- Who will start in right field?
- How much playing time will Chris Owings get?
- Would a reverse luxury tax fix baseball?
- Should the Royals play in a downtown stadium?
Here are links to some of the things we talked about:
Jeffrey Flanagan’s report on Danny Duffy’s shoulder tightness.
Max’s article on the right field competition.
And his article worrying about Chris Owings’ potential playing time.
Shaun’s article on a reverse luxury tax.
The Kansas City Star editorial pushing to move the Royals to a downtown stadium.
You can follow Adam McInturff at @2080adam and 2080 Baseball at @2080ball. You can also follow Max Rieper on Twitter at @maxrieper and Shaun Newkirk at @shauncore. Royals Review Radio is available on iTunes.