We also continue our preview of Central Division opponents by talking about the Cleveland Indians with Matt Lyons of Let’s Got Tribe.
Among the topics we discuss:
- Why were the Indians trading pieces away this off-season?
- How do the Cleveland Indians develop starting pitching so well?
- What is “The Process 2.0” and is it “Moneyball”?
- Will these MLB rule changes make an impact?
- Do baseball games really seem that long?
The upcoming MLB rule changes
Here are links to some of the things we talked about:
Sam Mellinger’s piece on “The Process 2.0”
The Ringer’s series collecting Reds scouting reports.
A list of the upcoming MLB rule changes
You can also follow Max Rieper on Twitter at @maxrieper, Hokius at @hokius, and Shaun Newkirk at @shauncore. You can also find Matt Lyons at @mattrly and follow Cleveland Indians news at @letsgotribe. Royals Review Radio is available on iTunes.