Use this as an open thread for Game of Thrones: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (Season 8, Episode 2), but watch out, spoilers abound.
In this episode:
- It’s a big reunion in Winterfell, as we see Jamie Lannister reunited with his brother Tyrion, Theon Greyjoy reunite with the Stark family he grew up with, Samwell Tarley, Jon Snow, and Edd, the old friends from the Night’s Watch reunited, even Jorah reunites with cousin Lyanna!
- Arya is thirsty on what could be her last night in this world, and Gendry reveals how many King’s Landing ladies he’s been with
- Bran is going to be bait for the Night King, and oh yea, no hard feelings about almost killing me, Jamie
- Jon has an awkward conversation with Danny that reveals that she just slept with her nephew, and all she wants to know is - how does this affect my career?
- Brienne of Tarth becomes a knight!
Is Gendry lying about the number of girls he’s been with because, they live in Canada, and you don’t know them?
Is giant’s milk a performance-enhancing drug?
Can Jorah Mormont vouch for me when I screw up at work?
How do you kill an army of White Walkers, anyway?
What are the things you’ll do for love?