What up, y’all? It’s time for some questions. SPELLING IS FUN! Ahem.
There will be no discussing of Avengers Endgame here. Thank you for being nice and considerate. Spoilers are an unfortunate part of the internet and nobody likes it. We might discuss next week, though.
- Taylor Swift just released here new single, Me! It’s her first new music since 2017’s moody angst-filled Reputation and it is...not that. Lots of people were looking forward to it. What is a single or an album release that you really looked or are looking forward to?
- Some of us at work have clients we work with. Others customers. Others have coworkers that double as clients or customers. Regardless, everyone’s got a dumb story about them. Let’s hear it.
- What’s the latest big tech purchase you made? Why did you make it? If you haven’t lately, why not?
- Adult coloring books are a legit thing. What are some activities that kids do that you wish you could do today and not feel weird about?
- Board games. Like them? Hate them? Are they just complicated and dumb and bad card games? Something brilliant?
BONUS: Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, or Carrie Underwood. Who’s got the best music?