Use this as an open thread for Game of Thrones: The Bells (Season 8, Episode 5), but watch out, spoilers abound.
In this episode:
- Varys gets burned by his source
- Danny follows family tradition and burns them all
- Jon Snow begins to wonder, “are we the baddies?”
- We get the Battle of Clegane! (and it’s a draw?)
- Jamie and Cersei enter the world together, and exit the world together
Is it time to invoke the 25th Amendment for Danny?
Is there even an Iron Throne anymore? Or anything left to rule for that matter?
How many dudes on fire did Benioff and Weiss think we needed to see?
Was that horse at the end.....Bran?
RIP Varys, Euron Greyjoy, Qyburn, Sandor and Gregor Clegane, Jamie and Cersei Lannister, and thousands of innocent King’s Landing residents.