Use this as an open thread for the Game of Throne Series Finale, but watch out, spoilers abound.
In this episode:
- Tyrion gives the hand to being The Hand
- Danny should beware the Ides of March and Jon becomes a kingslayer
- Edmure Tully’s campaign goes about as well as Martin O’Malley’s
- Apparently’s Jon’s watch has not ended
- All those suspicious bets on Bran to take the Iron Throne paid off
Spoiler without context #gameofthrones pic.twitter.com/wFCruVgKHR— Balugs (@andre1bon_) May 20, 2019
Everyone: So what the hell was Bran doing in his head that whole time during the Battle of Winterfell?— fresh bagels (@RichieThrash) May 20, 2019
Bran: #GameOfThrones pic.twitter.com/jIuk6eNW8s
So....what happened to all those ravens Varys sent out about Jon’s lil’ secret? No one cares?
Why is there still a Night’s Watch and who rebuilt that wall and for what reason?
Does anyone really think a guy that stares off into space and utters a few opaque statements can really serve as an inspirational figurehead at a time the kingdom needs to rally together the most?
They had cool potential with storylines for Jon being a Targaryen, Bran being the Three-Eyed Raven, Arya being a Faceless Assassin....and in the end none of that really mattered??
They’re going to re-make this season in a few years, right?