Use this as an open thread for Game of Thrones: The Last of the Starks (Season 8, Episode 4), but watch out, spoilers abound.
In this episode:
- Brienne hooks up for the first time - with Jaime! (sorry Tormund)
- Arya rejects a marriage proposal from Gendry (he didn’t go to Jared)
- Jon is as good at keeping secrets as Bran is at keeping my interest
- They shoot dragons, don’t they?
- I’m beginning to questions Tyrion’s political advice - he never even suggested Danny campaign in Wisconsin!
Arya ain’t never comin’ back, but where she goin’?
Isn’t Bronn truly the winner of the Game of Thrones?
WHY WON’T JON SNOW PET HIS DOG?
Is Varis part of the DEEP STATE?
Is Jaime going back to King’s Landing to join Cersei? Stop her? Kill her? Or just pick out a gift for the baby shower?
Yes, Danny has dragons and a claim to the throne, but is she likable enough to win?
RIP Rhaegel (he was the cute one) and Missandei, who never got to see her summer home with Grey Worm.