The last decade of Royals baseball was a wild roller coaster of emotions, can the twenties (is that what we’re calling them?) possibly top it? We should have an idea in the next few years as the Royals are banking on a wave of pitchers to catapult them back to relevance after a few years in the wilderness.
As for this upcoming year, a new year presents a chance to reflect and set goals if you’re into the whole self-improvement thing. Carry yourself with the same confidence you can improve that Dayton Moore has with all his players!
Here are your New Year’s questions:
- What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Do you have any New Year’s Day events planned?
- Any resolutions?
- What was the best piece of content (book, movie, TV show, music, video game) you enjoyed in 2019?
- What was something good that you did or that happened to you in 2019?
- Anything cool you’re expecting in 2020?
- Give us a baseball-related prediction for 2020.