As we talked about back over the Thanksgiving holidays:
Ed note: I’ve got 3 holiday-ish Rumblings coming up between today, Christmas, and New Years... Think of these more like the traditional OT Threads from days of yore.
- What’s your favorite holiday from this time of year and why? Christmas? Hanukkah? New Years? Kwanzaa? Winter Solstice? Diwali and Chinese New Year are like a month either side of December but let’s throw them in, too. And don’t be an arse about this in the comments. It’s supposed to be a day of good cheer, not a day for Max needing to nuke a thread from orbit.
- In light of COVID (I’m assuming that’s still around even though I wrote this back in November), are you traveling or visiting family this year? How about gift exchanges?
- Favorite Christmas song? You may not choose “Santa Got Run Over By a Reindeer”. I mean, we’re all civilized people here, right?
- Favorite Christmas foods? This could be a treat that some relative used to make or maybe you like Christmas ham or Holiday M&M’s (even though they taste the same as regular M&M’s).
- Any presents you’re hoping the Royals get this offseason?