Welp, Christmas is over; everything is gray now. After
weeks months of anticipating, preparing for, dreading, and celebrating the holidays, I am both exhausted and sad.
I guess while I sit by, I can try to squeeze out a little more holiday juice from my mangled and dried up inner holiday spirit, with a questionnaire for the Royals Reviews community. Tell me about your holidays so I can live vicariously through your holiday season.
- What was the best part about your holiday season?
- What was your favorite gift that you gave someone?
- Did you get anything Royals related? If so, share with the rest of the class.
- What’s the best Christmas movie?
- How many times did you watch that movie this year?
- What are you looking forward to now that Christmas is over?
Player Curse of the Week
Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints
Full disclosure here, I’m writing this after he racked up 172 yards and 6 (!!!) touchdowns. No player that I could put here could be more valuable than that. So Kamara is the pick.
Song of the Day
“I Believe in a Thing Called Love” - The Darkness
This song is fifty shades of awesome and I dare you to get it out of your head now. There are worse songs to have in your head and this one especially gets me off my sugar induced lazy ass and shake it for a good 15 seconds or so. Have a Saturday, everyone!