(Ed Note: I wrote this a couple of months in advance so hopefully we haven’t been slaughtered by Murder Hornets or something. Otherwise this is going to look pretty silly. Man, Dave Barry’s Year in Review for 2020 is going to be something else)
Like last Friday, another light Rumblings due to the holiday
- What are you looking forward to in 2021 (other than it not being as bad at 2020)?
- Again, 2020 was pretty awful across the board. But there’s always pockets of good. What’s one thing you’re going to miss from last year?
- I mentioned the murder hornets in the intro and I think most people remember that because of the name. But what’s something that happened in 2020 that you remember that would make other people say something like “oh, yeah, that did happen last year”?
- Sure, everyone has stuff for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but does anyone have any cool New Years Eve or Day stories? How about any that don’t involve getting drunk on New Years Eve? I mean, we can do those, too, but I was looking for some variety.
- What are your Royals expectations for 2021? Or how about baseball, in general?