It has been quite a year, hasn’t it? When last year’s March Madness was cancelled, it seemed somewhat like an overreaction, a needless loss of one the best sports events in North American sports. In hindsight, it was just, of course, one of many cancellations.
But guess what, y’all? March Madness is back! And what’s more, so is the annual Royals Review march madness bracket, which we have run since 2015. I wish nothing but success for all your teams and joy to everyone. I also wish that a 16 seed wins again. In other words, joy to everyone but one unlucky one seed. So it goes.
The winners of 2019 have had to wait two very long years for their names to be permanently ensconced into history. But lo, the wait is no longer. Last time’s winners are:
- GOLD MEDAL (TIE): destinysdream41 7 by destinysdream41
- GOLD MEDAL (TIE): AlexBrew01 by AlexBrew2
- BRONZE MEDAL: Soler Power by laz0rus
So, how do you join? It’s easy: follow the below instructions and we’ll see your bracket in the competition.
How to Join
- Go to the ESPN Tournament Challenge page
- If you don’t already have an ESPN profile, sign up—it’s free and only requires an email account
- Under the ‘My Groups’ tab click ‘Find a Group’ and search for ‘Royals Review - 2021’ or just follow this hyperlink
- Enter the password of BobbyWittJr and join the group
You can then, under ‘My Bracket,’ choose your teams until the first round of 64 begins. I only ask that, if you are a commenter here at Royals Review and your ESPN screen name is not clearly similar to your Royals Review screen name, you name your bracket something that can make it clear to everyone whose bracket yours is.
Good luck! May the best, or luckiest, bracket win.