Hello, Royals Review peeps. It is Monday afternoon. There is no game tonight. I know that more than one of you are reading this whilst on your day job, and more power to you if that’s the case. So, we’ll have a special work-themed version of the classic off day off topic thread in honor of, well, Monday being Monday.
- What is the worst job you’ve had, and what is the best job you’ve had? Why?
- In an alternate life, you made a few key decisions differently. What are you doing professionally in this life?
- How old were you when you first had a job, and what was it?
- What’s one profession that is generally considered to be “cool” that you would never want to do, even if you had the skillset for it?
- Which one of your hobbies could you realistically turn into a job? Alternatively, have you ever chosen to keep a hobby a hobby and refused to monetize it?
BONUS: Would you rather work as a flight attendant or a semi truck driver?