Hola, amigos. What's shakin'? I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but things have been whack since I got kicked out of my buddy Ron's house because he didn't know he had to pay taxes on it after his mom croaked during the 'demic. I was sleeping on the basement couch when I heard a commotion upstairs like Ron was racing around the living room in that go-cart we found after the amusement center burned down. Suddenly, these hulking deputies were coming down the stairs yelling at me to get out of the house. Luckily, I had been using my duffle bag as a laundry basket, so most of my stuff was already in there. Five minutes later, I was in the old trusty Kia Rio heading over to my weenie cousin Kurt's apartment. He was out of town visiting some chick he met on the internet, and I still had the key from the time I forgot to feed his cats, so I made myself at home and helped myself to his stash of fancy cheese and wine. Anyway, while I'm letting this Clos Apalta 2008 breathe, I guess I'll post this week's off-topic thread.
1. What's your favorite seasonal food?
2. What was the first poster you put on your wall?
3. What's the farthest north and south you've been?
4. You have to go back in time for one calendar year, and your only two choices are: (a) 1924 and you're rich or (b) 1974 and you're poor. Which do you choose and why?
5. What's the best show you watched this year?
Boner: Plane, train, or automobile?